Day Before Cooking
First you will want to take your chicken breasts and put them in a Ziploc bag and cover them with Italian dressing. If you can do this 24 hours before cooking them on the grill. If you do you will get some great tasting and very tender chicken breasts.
Day Of Cooking
Before you start cooking everything on the grill you will need to do some prep.
Bell Peppers, Mushrooms & Corn
Cut the peppers in half and remove the core and seeds from inside each of the halves. You will want to shuck the corn and the mushrooms will not need any cutting.
Once all the veggies are cut you will want to brush them with some oil and then flavor them with salt and pepper. Once this is done you can set them off to the side.
- Start preheating the grill and put water into a pot and start heating it up on your side burner (if you don’t have one then you can cook it like normal inside on the stove).
- Once the grill is preheated put the chicken on.
- When the chicken is roughly 10 minutes close to being done put your pasta in the water (should be boiling by now) and put the veggies on the grill.
- Depending on your grill temperature the veggies will only take 5-10 minutes. Watch them and take them off if they finish before the pasta and chicken is done.
- Once everything is done take it all off the grill.
- Slice the bell peppers into smaller strips.
- Slice the chicken into smaller strips.
- Slice the Mushrooms into smaller strips.
- Place the bell peppers, mushrooms and chicken over your pasta and your corn to the side.